School District Income Verification (SDIV) program
The SDIV Program brings together school districts, BOCES districts and state agencies in order to provide the most accurate school district personal income wealth measurement possible.
Welcome to Year 30 of the School District Income Verification program!
Updated contact list information is available in the Contacts section below. If you have corrections to our contact information, please email them to the SDIV Unit. The email address is ORPTS.SDIV@tax.ny.gov. Updates to the contact lists will be made as soon as possible.
Thank you for your participation in this year's program!
Year 30 information:
- Year 30 Memo to Districts
- Participation Form (RP-10)
- Secrecy form: Form DTF-202-SDIV, Tax Information Access and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- SDIV Year 30 Fax Memo
If you are interested in a current school district boundary map, please contact ORPTS.MapRequests@tax.ny.gov. Please inform us of the School District or BOCES District you are requesting, the format and the size of the map.
- Contact us
- New York State Education Department
- BOCES staff
- BOCES webpages
- School district staff: To update district contact information, please fill out and submit the two forms below:
- ORPTS: SDIV questions, please call 518-457-0182