Assessor Manuals contain information for local assessment officials to:
- maintain assessment and tax rolls,
- collect information on properties in their municipality,
- estimate market value, and
- administer exemptions on qualified parcels.
The information contained in these manuals is intended to supplement the training that each local assessor must receive in order to retain their position.
Data collection manuals
Note: Links with an asterisk (*) require you to log into the Online Assessment Community.
- Changes to the commercial and residential, farm, and vacant land manuals
- Forestry (update coming soon)
- *Residential, farm, and vacant land
- Property type classification codes
- *Structure codes Printable summary coming soon
- If you have questions related to the use of the manuals, please contact your ORPTS customer service teams.
- If you need assistance to access the manuals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.