Skip to main content

Telephone assistance: bill, notices, and enforcement

Bills, notices, and enforcement contact info
Information Telephone Hours
Civil Enforcement Division

Online options: Pay a bill or notice | Request an installment payment agreement | View your balance

Note: The fastest and easiest way to request an IPA is through your Online Services account. If you need to request an IPA for a balance greater than $20,000, or that requires more than 36 scheduled monthly payments, you need to make your request by phone; call us at 518-457-5434 during regular business hours and speak to a representative. 

Learn about: Audits, bills, collections | Late filing/ payment

518-457-5434 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Child Support Enforcement
Note: We can only speak with you about your collection case.
Also see: Division of Child Support Enforcement
518-485-6820 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Offer in Compromise Office
Learn about: Offer in Compromise Program
Note: This program is for taxpayers experiencing undue economic hardship.
518-591-5000 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Voluntary Disclosure Program
Online option: Voluntary disclosure application
Learn about: General program information
518-457-4448 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Report tax evasion and fraud
Online option: Report tax evasion and fraud
Note: We will keep all information confidential. You may also report information anonymously.
518-457-0578 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.