Skip to main content

Corporation tax resource center

Did you receive Form CT-198, Corporation Tax Account Information?

If you receive Form CT-198, please contact us with your federal employer identification number (EIN) so that we can update your account.

We generate Form CT-198 when a newly formed corporation is added to our records, when a foreign corporation becomes authorized in New York State, and when an identification number or corporate name has recently changed.

Please review Form CT-198. If it doesn’t show your EIN, please enter it. If you find that other changes or corrections are needed, please enter those as well. When you’re done, please contact 518-485-2639 so that we can update your records.

worker in a wood workshop on tablet

Maintain your business information

One of your tax responsibilities is to provide your business information and keep it up to date.

hand opening file cabinet

Find other resources

Take a look at the resources and tools we offer to help you do business with New York and with the Tax Department.