Skip to main content

Request for Extension to File (CT-5, 5.3, 5.4, 5.6, 5.9, and 5.9-E)

Most corporation taxpayers are required to file their extensions electronically.  File your extension electronically using our Online Services or your NYS approved e-file software. You may pay the balance due using a check and voucher, ACH debit, or ACH credit.

To use our Online Services, you must first create an account, log in, and select 'File a corporation tax online extension'. View a detailed demo.

If you are unable to file electronically, call (518) 457-5431 and ask that we mail you a paper form.