This page has been designed to allow you easy electronic access to current opportunities to buy alcoholic beverages that were confiscated by the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance. All current opportunities are listed below.
Who may bid:
- any manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer with a valid NYS Liquor Authority license
Your bid may be disqualified if you don't:
- meet all requirements and follow the instructions in the bid documents
- check this page for any bid updates and incorporate changes into your bid
- mail your bid; we do not accept bids by email or other electronic means
We will post links under the related sale number to any:
- bid changes and clarifications
- bidder questions and our responses
- announcements that relate to a bid
How to access bid documents:
- click the link under the "Sale number" heading below for the desired sale
- some of the bid documents may be PDFs. You will need Adobe Reader software to view and print any bid documents in this format. If you don't have Adobe Reader, download a free copy.
|Sale number||Description||Date posted||Auction date|
If you have difficulty downloading the documents, please call 518-530-4484.
Questions? Email bid or website questions to BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov.